REGISTRATIONS, DOCUMENTS and PAYMENT POLICY
For every registered student, “MEC Academy Experiences” should receive a registration form and a photocopy of the passport. The parents of the students under 18 years old shall sign a parental authorization and a release of responsibility. The Registration form and the photocopy of the passport should arrive to “MEC Academy Experiences” at least 90 days before the Course starting date. The payment has to be done by bank transfer, to the following account:
Filiale N.03325 di Castelraimondo (MC) 62022
IBAN: IT 09U0311168841000000000270
If the payment is made with Bank transfer we kindly ask clients to specify the Name of the Client, ( if the client is a minor, the parents need to specify the name of their son/daughter on the payment) the program and the period chosen.
We also accept Western Union or PayPal payments.
The 30% of the total amount should be paid not later than 90 days before the Course starting date.
The total amount should be paid not later than 30 days before the Course starting date.
The Agent/Student shall be responsible for paying any bank or other charges imposed by the bank.
Therefore, the cost of the transaction must be added to the amount of the deposit. In case of a payment received with deduction due to any bank charges, the Campus shall recognize only the amount received.
To avoid illegal immigration, according to the Italian laws, this is the official procedure to follow:
- Client’s deposit payment of 30% of the total amount
- “MEC Academy Experiences” delivers an invitation letter and the invoice
- “MEC Academy Experiences” delivers the hotel booking confirmation document and, for minor students, the parental authorization to be signed.
- Client’s total amount payment, at least 30 days before the Course starting date.
Students cancellation refund policy:
For VISA refusal the 90% will be refunded (10% held to cover the reservation expenses and bank commissions)
For PERSONAL REASONS:
- If the cancellation is communicated at least 60 days before the arrival date: the 50% will be refunded
- If the cancellation is communicated at least 30 days before the arrival date: the 30% will be refunded
- If the cancellation is communicated less than 30 days before the arrival date, no refund will be granted.