Updated to 6th Jan 2019
The User can browse our website without registering. For this reason, no Personal Data will be required. The data acquired by the contact form (Name, Surname and E-mail address) are remembered in our E-mail account email@example.com and the User can ask the company to delete the data at any time. Our website uses technical and aggregate statistics cookies and the User can decide to give his consent to all or just some of these Cookies.
Extended Cookies Policy
Cookies are pieces of information placed into the browser. They help the Owner in the service supply, according to the described targets. Moreover, some of the installation purposes need the Users approval.
Technical and Aggregate Statistics Cookies
Activities strictly necessary for the operation
- PHPSESSID is a technical cookie used in php to remember the user sessions.
- cherry_trend_views: is used by our website for the correct functionality of our plugins.
- wordpress_logged_in: IIt is used by our WordPress system to check if the site administrator is logged.
- wordpress_sec_80, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1: they are used by our website for its proper functioning, do not collect visitor user data.
Activities for saving preferences, optimization and statistics
- pll_language: it is used to remember the last language visited.
- gdpr[allowed_cookies]: it is used to remember the user preferences about the allowed or blocked Cookies.
- gdpr[consent_types]: it is used to remember the users consents.
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that could make use of them
- 1P_JAR: store user preferences and information whenever you visit web pages containing Google Maps geographic maps.
- NID: the browser sends this cookie with requests to Google sites. The NID cookie contains a unique ID that is used by Google to store your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example Italian), the number of search results you want to be shown for each page (for example 10 or 20) and your preference to activate the Google SafeSearch filter.
- APISID, SAPISID, HSID, SID, SSID: these cookies allow YouTube to gather information on the use of videos hosted on YouTube.
- OGP, OGPC: this cookie is used by Google to activate and track the functionality of Google Maps.
- SNID: These cookies are applied and used by Google Maps.
- SIDCC: is a security cookie to protect a user’s data from unauthorized access.
Mec Academy Experiences, by MEC A.C. P.I. 97756800153
E-mail address of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and Legal References
Personal Data (or Data)
It can be any information concerning a natural person, legal person, body or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
These are personal data collected automatically by the Application (or by third-party applications that it uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc. .), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this application. He must coincide with the interested party or be authorized by him and whose personal data are being processed.
The natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Responsible for Processing (or Controller)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The Owner is the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other body, association or body to which they are responsible, even together with another owner, the decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and tools used, including the security profile, regarding to the operation and usage of this Application. Unless otherwise stated, the Data Controller is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfilment of the obligations established by Article 10 of Directive No. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, concerning Cookies.
This privacy statement only concerns this Application.